Welcome to the 'Friends of Homerswood' page where you will be able to view how you can get involved with projects across the school.
Smaller, more manageable, projects are organised to ensure that we can achieve the following outcomes:
- Build a sense of community amongst our families and pupils
- Raise funds for a defined cause that support pupils at Homerswood Primary and Nursery School
- To run social events for parents and children; providing an opportunity for people to get to know each other and have fun.
- To encourage parents to become more involved with their children's school and to develop strong links between home and school.
- To support pupils in riasing funds for the Charity of the Year.
With each project:
- A lead will be assigned from the school to support parents,
- A meeting date will be set for parents to find out more about the project and whether they would like to get involved.
- If there is interest, a parent lead will be nominated to oversee the project.
- Regular meetings will be put in place to review the project if needed.
All monies are handled by the school office.
Currently these meetings are being held virtually.
It is lovely to host whole school events that families love so much. However, we can only do this if parents and carers are able to support the school so get involved!